Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Update From Jacqueline

Since there is still a good 10 inches on snow on the ground, it is hard to believe it is the middle of March already. The Spring Parade of Homes is underway offering 340 new homes to tour throughout the Twin Cities through April 3rd. It is going to warm up this week and is the perfect time to get out and about. If you like Million Dollar Listing on BRAVO, you might want to check out one of Minnesota's million dollar homes by touring this Dream Home in Edina.

I have been going to the Parade of Homes every year for the past twelve years. I am excited to see that energy efficiency is a focus of many of the builders this year across all price ranges. I will give you my reviews after my tour.

Jacqueline Knauf, RE/MAX Results

No comments: