There is no need to redecorate your house from top to bottom. With these inexpensive home-redecorating tips, you are able to change a room with one simple statement.
1. Spice a room up by adding bold pillows in a room. The pillow cover pictured below can be found at Ikea for only $7.00!
2. Bring more light into a room by adding a lamp, or changing a lamp shade. This lamp can be found at Pier 1 for $29.00.
3. By adding a mirror it will make the room seem larger, as well as add decoration to any wall. The mirror pictured below can be found at Bed Bath and Beyond for only $29.99.
4. Change the shower curtain in your bathroom. This may be the easiest and cheapest way to add color to your bathroom! Urban Outfitters has many shower curtains to match any home (Who knew?!)
5. Paint an accent wall. By painting one wall different from the rest, it will add color without over powering the rest room.
For more great tips visit Good Housekeeping